Wendy’s Frosty Recipe

 Wendy’s Frosty is one of the most iconic menu items at Wendy’s. This Three Ingredient Wendy’s Frosty Recipe is a cool and refreshing treat that is hard to beat.  It stacks up there with Wendy’s square hamburger patties and their chili.

History of Wendy’s Frosty

When I think of one iconic treat that I have enjoyed my entire life, do you know what I pick? It’s cool and chocolatey and perfect eaten with a spoon or straw. It’s Wendy’s frosty, of course! I can remember enjoying a frosty from a very young age and I still love grabbing one every now and again. It’s a fun treat that instantly cools me down and satisfies my sweet tooth.


What’s in a Wendy’s Frosty

You don’t have to run to your closest Wendy’s when you’re craving a chocolatey treat. You can make a copycat frosty at home with only 3 ingredients! Yup, only 3 ingredients.

  • Chocolate Milk (ice cubes)
  • Cool Whip
  • Condensed Milk
  • Grab your blender and whip up a frosty at home. Just be sure to make a batch of french fries to go along with your frosty. (Because who doesn’t dip their fries in their frosty?!)

    Tips

    • The key to making this at home is the frozen chocolate milk. Freeze the chocolate milk in ice cube trays the day before.
    • Freeze your whipped cream as well. This will ensure the right consistency for your frosty treat. I love using Cool Whip for this copycat.
    • Scrape down the sides of your blender to make sure it all mixes well.

Comentarios